– More than 10 years of Project Management experience in both of functional and non-functional testing, creating testing guidelines to become familiar with the functionality of web service, c/s and mainframe, facilitating all the stakeholders to identify their tasks, so that all the testing level to be maintained well.
– Consulting firm experience is a must. (PPT presentation skill/ Facilitation skill/ negotiation skill)
– Testing experience is a must.
– Understanding concept of “Shift Left”
– Understanding Methodology of both of testing processes (Agile and Waterfall)
– Understanding importance and strategy of how testing team to contribute in upstream phases like requirement definition and functional design. It means Static Testing.
– Understanding of advantage and strategy to split development team and testing team
– Experiences of testing tools like HP ALM/UFT/LR, JMeter, JUnit, Perfecto etc
– Experiences to create Master Test Plan, Strategy, Scenario and Case
– Experience of estimation in testing and understanding ratio of testing effort in the project
– Experience of performance/load testing
– Fundamental business understanding of insurance industry
– Proven analytical skills, ability to manage complex problems against aggressive timelines
– Proven ability to manage complex processes and drive process based improvements
– Ability to manage initiatives across teams where influencing skills are required.
– Proven communication skills interfacing and negotiating with multiple stakeholders
– Must be a self-starter, motivated and energetic individual to take the initiative, able to own, drive new ideas forward and deliver results on multiple fronts simultaneously
– Ability to work effectively in team environment where not all team members are in the same location
– Outsourcing experience
– Native in Japanese
– English communication skill is a must
– Work Location in Tokyo
Contractor or Permanent status (* Permanent employment status could be considered, based on the candidate’s experience and our project availability)